Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility is vitally important to who we are as a company. Our policies ensure that we rigorously adhere to the highest standards in ethical behavior, environmental sustainability, data security and more.
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics sets a high standard for behavioral conduct in areas that include workplace health, safety and environment, human rights, harassment and discrimination, conflicts of interest and gifts and entertainment.
- Respectful and equal treatment of all members of the workforce;
- Support and protection of international human rights by creating ethical workplace conditions for all members of the workforce;
- Freedom of association and effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining and the right to join unions or other industry related associations;
- No child labour and excessive overtime;
- Comprehensive measures for safe and healthy workplace conditions;
- Development and use of environmentally friendly technologies and products
- Measures related to efficient use of resources, responsible waste disposal and progress towards sustainability with circularity as the ultimate goal;
- Fair business behaviour and practices through the prevention of bribery and any causes of corruption;
- Business practices governed by integrity, honesty, fair dealing and full compliance with all legal requirements;
- Wages cover all basic needs and expenses of the workforce
WEAR2GO recognizes that the long-term health of our business is directly connected to the health of the planet and local communities. We remain focused on sourcing environmental solutions that will lessen our footprint, while serving as an example to our peers. Our Environmental Policy focuses on finding solutions that reduce our own footprint and inspire action in others.
Combating Slavery and Human Trafficking
WEAR2GO is committed to the zero-tolerance to combat slavery or the trafficking of persons for any purpose. WEAR2GO prohibits trafficking-related activities and we expect our suppliers and contractors to uphold these important principles, as well.
Data Security and Privacy
Protecting the privacy of our customers, vendors and employees is critical to our ability to maintain their trust. WEAR2GO fully understands how the risks related to Information Security and Privacy affect our business operations. We take precautions to safeguard sensitive information, to include customer data, in order to ensure a safe and secure online environment.