Through advanced microwave technology, garments sewn with our Wear2 ® Thread yarn can easily be disassembled. When using the WEAR2™ RETURN SYSTEM this could be done in the WEAR2GO separation hub.
The success of this innovative microwave technology
What makes Wear2 ® industrial microwave technology a success?
- Microwave technology is an advanced processing technology for industrial production applications.
- The energy consumption of the Wear2 ® Microwave is significantly lower compared to other industrial and private microwaves.
- The short processing time (the assembly takes only 50-70 seconds) ensures a high processing speed.
- The efficient technology and high throughput speed enable the processing of high volume, which makes the process financially attractive.
- The microwave technology is resistant to metal parts and accessories, such as buttons and zippers.