Through advanced microwave technology, garments sewn with our Wear2™ Thread can easily be disassembled. When using the WEAR2™ RETURN SYSTEM, this is done in the WEAR2GO separation hub.
The success of this innovative microwave technology
What makes Wear2 ™ industrial microwave technology a success?
- Microwave technology is an advanced process technology for industrial production applications.
- The energy consumption of the Wear2 ™ Microwave is significantly lower compared to other industrial and private microwaves.
- The short processing time (the assembly takes only 50-70 seconds) ensures a high processing speed.
- The efficient technology and high throughput speed make the processing of high volumes possible, which makes the process financially attractive.
- The microwave technology is resistant to metal parts and accessories, such as for instance buttons and zippers.
Installing your own microwave process
Our mission is to make microwave technology and upcycling of end-of-life products the new standard in the clothing and textile sector. This will only work if we do it on a large scale and share our knowledge. That is why we also help interested production and processing companies to set up their own recycling system. We mediate and advise you in the procurement process of a microwave for in-house use. After all, reducing environmental damage and waste of expensive raw materials is our ultimate goal.